Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
I think there is something written in the small print about this .
We have travelled with Ferris 8 0r 9 times and used to take out there family insurance , unfortunately the one year dropped off outside hotel suitcase soaking wet , when we got to the room and opened the suitcase the clothes were soaking wet, some of the colours had run into other things , saw the Rep she gave us a claim number for when we got back home , anyway we got nothing as they wanted till receipts, clothes labels , you name it they wanted it plus there was a £50 excess to pay .
Never used them again , got own insurance through mortgage and had to use that for daughter everything paid for no questions asked .
I would like to think though that if needs be a ferris rep in resort would be kind enough to give some help if needed .

Lynne.
ferris send this out to everyone not taking out their insurance.
it is to stop the resort reps having to spend all their time helping people who have not bothered to get their insurance - and so they dont get the commission- when they could be selling trips to other customers.
in practice the reps will probably help anway, but they do have the option to refuse to help;i suppose it would depend on the customers attitude during the holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.