Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
There is a weight limit for individual cases for health and safety reasons (to protect baggage handlers), I think it's 32kg.

Pippy :D
If I understand the question - then the answer is you have total luggage allowance of 20kg x number of people in your party, and you can take one bag/case each. So you could take 2 bags at 20kg each or a 25kg and a 15kg or ... etc. But as Pippy says the maximum for any one bag is (I think she's right) 32kg. I've known people be forced to buy a new case at the airport and split the load when they'd piled everything for a family of 4 into one big (very big) case.
Thanks guy's you've put my mind to rest 8)

Nia x
Nia, hi!
If I were you I would check with First Choice, especially with the very recent changes in their business structure, as to the maximum weight for each suitcase. In my experience, I have seen weights as low as 20kg and as high as 35kg allowed by various airlines. This is worth checking, as, over the years, I have seen so many people totally devastated at airport check-in desks because they have to rearrange their luggage, or even worse, leave some behind!
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.