Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
This is always a difficult question to answer because some people can get by on far less than others. Hubby and I stayed in Olu deniz for 2 weeks last month. we were B&B and ate lunch and evening meal out every day with a couple of drinks (only a few though). we went on two trips and bought a few gifts to take home. We spent £1200 in total but bear in mind that Icmeler is cheaper than Olu.
me and hubby kids 14 11 and 2 breakfast out every morning dinner out every night no trips loads off icecream for kids loads off efes lager day and night for kids 1 trip to market 1 tatoo for husband spent around 1600 hope that helps.
That does help thank you very much, at least now I have an idea of how much
Hi Julie - your post made me chuckle and I think perhaps there's a typo in there....."loads off efes lager day and night for kids" :rofl :rofl Wish I'd thought of that when mine were younger :rofl

Back on topic though, we've just come back from SC, never made a meal in the apartment and mainly ate and drank out all the time, boat trips three times a week and we went through around £2200 - 2 adults and 2 teenage girls

You really can make it as cheap or expensive as you want it to be - we had a couple of evening meals at pide places, but in the main stuck to one course each in the evening. Breakfast and lunches were generally just snacks unless we were on the boat trips which at £10 each included lunch, but drinks were extra and generally came to around £35/40

Hope this helps and have a great time
oops. should have said, we were there for 18 nights and didn't buy much - spent prob £100 on stuff other than food and drink
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.