Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Fishing
6 Posts
If you Google 'fishing trips sunny beach' you'll find at least one and I suspect that you'll find others advertised locally in the resort.
Hi Young Turk

My son & me were fishing last two years only off the pier in SV Konstantin in the north of BG I can't remember the name of the small fish we caught but t was great fun & the local fishers were really very helpful to us we had a few really good days fishing off that pier & the year before of a pirate boat excursion trip the captian made our day when he produced two fshing roads :D

Hope you have a great time
cheers for that.. we are definitely going to do a fishing excursion, 10 people are going, including 4 lads that all enjoy fishing... previous holidays have only involved myself and the misses (who would only go if i paid for her n she would sunbath which would have been a waste of money)... so this year we are going without the girls!!!!!

cant wait... 6 weeks today and I will over there!
Theres usually a bit of fishing off the rocks between SB and St Vlas, and beside the marina in St Vlas. Havent alue what they catch though, but its a mix of locals and tourists who are usually there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.