General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Fit Flops
17 Posts
Hi
I got mine from Avon - have 2 pair one in Pink and the other is White.
I do feel that they make you 'walk more correctly' if that makes sense. They are on offer in White at £10 in the nexy brochure. Will use the pink ones to go out walking but the white will be nice for my holidays.
Irene
Yes I have got three pairs of them now after reading rave reviews about them, I would stick to the plain leather ones though as my lovely diamonte style ones hurt my feet :(
My friend bought some last year at Birmingham airport. She loves them. I will be investing in a pair very soon. Have been waiting for kids to come out - only take size 2's :yikes
I've got a pair which I find very comfy for my bad foot. However, I can't say I've noticed any difference to my legs and bum though :rofl
I've got a pair as well. Very comfy to wear, especially for someone like me with fallen arches. Although a little on the clumpy side I find they're ok to wear with a skirt as well. I do find that my calves and bum feel as though they have been excercised if I've worn them for a few hours
Like Irene I have the cheapo Avon ones . White /silver . I couldnt bring myself to part with the £50 for fitflops.

I have also had a dodgy foot these last couple of summers due to my constant wearing of flip flops but my Avon ones are very comfy and seem to suffort my feet much better . You can scrub them under the tap or hose down when they get dirty or smelly . :D I did walk 2/3 miles in them on sunday and they stood up to the test of pain free feet although no aching bum or calves so don't think that part is working . Can't say I really expexted them too though but for £15 they were money well spent . Down to £10 now .
I have a pair of fit flops, courtesy of hubby and daughter for mothers day ! love 'em, so comfy, must admit, when I found out how much they were, I nearly choked on me pinacolada :rofl
i bought the pink ones from avon ............ bought them back in march , put them on to go shopping 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to wear them since they rubbed the skin away from my instep on both feet , and also the toe next to my big toe where the toepost fits ...they didn't blister just rubbed the skin away , was in agony my feet were bleeding and had to apply savlon a couple of times a day for almost a week , have only just started to fade but still have scabs on my toes, they were that bad i was thinking of going to the Dr's for stronger cream . I emailed Avon and explained when i bought them and what they had done i also took piocs of my feet to forward with email , avon replied saying that would refund my money if i returned the shoes with a covering note which was nice of them , but my agent wouldn't send them back for me i had to pay the postage .
Ive had my fitflops for over a year,i paid £36 in a local shop for mine.

bjornclogs.co.uk/product_info.php?id=1685

Have a look on mandmdirect there were some in a magazine that came thru the post,just had a look on site but cant see them.

they are very comfy.
ive got 2 pairs they are fab
got my fit flops online but cant remember website i just googled them and found the cheapest and thro topcashback so were even cheaper
:wave: :wave: :wave:
I started with 1 pair of fit flops last summer and now have 3 pairs. They are fantastic, so comfortable. I cannot wear the rubber type flip flops as I have rather a broad foot, but fit flops seem to really suit me and I walk miles in them. Worth every penny :)
Hi

Does anyone have the AVON link as I cant find it on their website :cry

S
Hi
Not sure about the website however they are on the back page of campaign 10 - on offer at £10
If you can let me know your area - I will try and find a representative for you?
Irene
website is
avon.uk.com.......... page 208 toning flip flops item number 02814 size 4/5 and 02998 size 6/7 price £15
these are in brochure 11
Hi

I rang AVON as I could find the items on the website. They have been discontinued but are still in the brochure (11) as they get printed well in advance :cry

Irene - is this correct?
Not sure - I have orders to place this weekend will be interesting to see ig they arrive?
Irene
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.