General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
http://www.qvcuk.com/Betula-by-Birkenstock-Power-Light-Weight-Eva-Sandal.product.114610.html?refType=UPSELL-X-SELL&refNumber=109047&sc=114610-DTLR&cm_sp=UPSELL-_-IO_ProdDetail-_-1&relType=IO&refLocation=1

Hi blackcat, not sure what sort of price range, I have wide feet, and have these they are lightweight, hardwearing and comfortable, and doesn't matter if they get wet, I also have a pair with the buckles on (also from this company).
Thanks for the info, I've just ordered a pair of Betula flip flops from Amazon £15.98 including free delivery :tup
Cadge
have a look in ambrose Wilson they do up to size tens and in fittings up to eeeee I get all my shoes from there x
Just an update to this informative thread for us poor ladies who have wide feet :). I am now the proud owner of 2 pairs of Betula flip flops and have purchased a pair for my husband also. They truly are the most comfortable, light and supportive flip flops I have ever had, and believe me, I've tried them all over the years :).
I read on another forum about comfy shoes for walking, so as I'm going to Las Vegas in the summer, I purchased a pair of the recommended Sketchers Go Walk 2, from Amazon. They are very lightweight, pull on and breathable and are meant to be worn with no socks, and can also be put in the washing machine, what's not to like!!! They fit my wide feet perfectly. :)
I have wide feet too and wouldn't be without my Skechers trainers!
I have lots of sketchers too, I never used to wear trainers until i discovered Sketchers, they are as light as a feather, and daft as it may sound standard trainers are far to heavy for me, and mad my legs and feet ache before, now I have four pairs (different of course) and love them
After my original post I ended up trying Rocket Dog sunset flip flops from Amazon and they were just so comfortable I bought a second pair in a different colour !! I wore them all during the summer .
They have a fabric strap so there is a bit of give too and they were perfect for my wide feet and high instep.
I also got some Skechers trainers and totally agree with the other posters about the comfort , we went to London recently and walked all over and my feet were fine .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.