General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Flip Flops
9 Posts
Have you tried the sports shops ie Sports soccer? They do the type of shoe that you describe although the sole may be slightly tougher than that of a normal flip flop.
I have looked on ebay but couldn't see any :que I only want a thin strap that goes across, not big thick one.

Didn't like of sports shops, will go on Sports Direct now, thanks for that
Try HERE Laura

I've filtered the search for you...lots @ 99p :tup
Laura, they have the ones you describe in Debenhams, I think the make is Manteray or something similar. They are quite expensive though! (for flip flops).

Denny
Hi,

You may find it easier & cheaper to buy a pair wherever you're going, most places have these type of shops.

Good luck & have a great time.
Thanks everyone.

I ended up getting a pair (well two actually, 1 white, 1 black, obviously ;) ) of these ones

http://www.wynsors.com/milka-p-13980.html

They're not what I wanted really, I can't even find a picture of the ones I wanted just to show you what I mean. You can guarentee now I have bought some they will have some of the ones I originally wanted in every shop!

I'm going to Dom Rep, and from what I've heard, everything is expensive there!

Thanks again :cheers
Hi Laura,
glad you're sorted.
I'm going to Dom Rep, and from what I've heard, everything is expensive there!

We were in the Dom Rep a few years ago (goijng back in 8 weeks) and actually we bought a few pairs of sandals as they were really cheap. We hired a taxi and guide for the morning who took us to various places of interest, including one of the main towns (can't remember the name I'm afraid) where we stumbled upon a clothes/shoe shop that had loads of genuine leather shoes and sandals. I bought 2 pairs and my friend also bought 2 for herself and her hubby bought some decent shoes for work which would have cost 3 times as much over here. TBH I'm sorry I didn't buy more.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.