General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
A lady at SW class had a lovely pair on the other night - silvery on the front and she said she could feel them working?
A bargain at £10 from TJ Hughes dept store.
I have seen them in my Avon brochure - but I awalys have problems with toe post style sandals. :que
Have only tried the fitflops, but would thoroughly recommend them. They're brilliant for cushioning the feet.
I have a really bad foot due to a fallen arch and fitflops are the most comfy footwear I own. I nearly live in them now. I don't think they look particularly good with shorts but they're nice with a pair of linen trousers. I wear one pair to work and I keep another for holidays. However, I can't say they're changing the shape of my thighs like they're claimed to do :D
MRSMG lives in her Fitflops!

ATB,J.
i got some of the ones from avon last year but as im a size 8 foot and they are 7/8 they were too tight so gave them to my mum
I bought a pair of flip flops from avon last year after hearing good comments about them and at the beginning they really rubbed between my toes and also the bridge of my foot , i took pics of my feet and complained to avon who said they would refund my money if i returned them , but i chose to perservere with them and i must be honest they are the most comfortable flip flops i have ever worn
Thanks for all the replies so far, it's interesting to hear other peeps views on these things.

I was thinking too that fiflops don't look overly great with shorts (especially when you have VERY pale freckly legs :( ), so I'm still debating!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.