General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Not sure about the "after" - but if you are travelling BEFORE scheduled or planned surgery, don't forget to advise your travel insurer!!!
I had that operation on a Monday and flew to Barcelona on the Wednesday and walked several miles (with pain killers) before flying back on the Wednesday night. So I dont think its a problem unless long haul within a couple of days of the opreation then I would ask advice. DVT and all that may come into play. Bit more information I had the operation under a general anaesthetic and the surgeon knew about the trip to Barcelona hence the pain killers
Cheers Colin thats great info mate :tup , we have three flights planned for the rest of the year, Belgium one hour or so, Malta 3 hours or so, and Dusseldorf one hour or so, so by going off your estimates then I should be ok to fly god willing of course, pretty peed off at present as we should of flown to Malta last thursday for 10 days but had accident Tuesday night so had no chance of making it, couldn't believe just how painfull it was, what did you reckon to the pain ?.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.