Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
The problem is with the credit crunch and some people not booking holidays/flights, I reckon that more flights from provincial airports will be cancelled or amalgamated. When we flew to Bodrum on 27 December, people who had booked a Dalaman flight were on our fight to Bodrum and then a coach to Dalaman.

The one hope is that with the Euro performing so poorly, they say that Turkey is getting more popular so maybe flights will get booked up.
Onur air often change flight dates and airports sometimes just a couple of weeks before departure.
yeah flown with onur lots and always changing things. our friends had to return to dalaman instead of bodrum, they been there 6 months so 1 day traveling wasnt a big thing. When you book early i always expect changes not a problem just needs sorting out stiil got a flight from bristol so not worried and still only paid £150 each so not complaining :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.