Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
FLIGHT CHANGE
3 Posts
barwecar,

welcome onboard :tup
Sorry to hear of your problems. As you booked your holiday with Loveholidays.com, your contract is with them and not Thomas Cook. Your contract is always with the agent you purchased your goods / holidays with. I know flight changes are a pain and I sypmpathise, we've all been there, but flight changes up to 12 hours are covered under Thomas Cooks term and conditions so there's little you can do really. Flight changes are sometimes needed and are inconvenient, but they happen I'm afraid. Given changes of up to 12 hours are catagorised as minor and are covered under terms and conditions, there's not a lot you can do really. If you cancel, you'd lose your deposit or even the full amount subject to when you're travelling.

Darren
As loveholidays are acting as agents, your contract is with Thomas Cook, but loveholidays should be trying to help you, not just passing the buck! They should be contacting Thomas Cook to see if there is another flight that is more suitable. As it isn't a significant change you would have to pay to amend the booking IF there was another option, but that might be preferable from your point of view?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.