Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Taxi should be about £70 return,send me a pm and I'll give you contact details.
Understand the whole early at the airport airport thing, and have a few suggestions:
1. Do any hotels at Aberdeen offer a combined hotel and parking deal, so you can stay the night before and get a good night's sleep? If you could combine this with an airline that offers night-before check-ins to London, such as BA and easyjet, this might help too.
2. If you are flying from Gatwick, you could book four hours' rest in a Yotel room (yotel.com), so again you can be properly rested for your flight.
3. Hire a car in south Cyprus and drive over the border at Nicosia for Kyrenia. It'll probably work out about the same as a taxi transfer, and you'll still have a hire car for a week. Just buy your insurance at the border. Try Cyprus-car.com for good prices with lots of 'extras' included.
4. If you want direct flights to North Cyprus, try the following, who might be able to offer some better-timed flights - worth a try: gonorthcyprus.com, flight-Cyprus.co.uk
5. If still no joy, post on the forum at Cyprus44.com, and I'm sure someone will come to your rescue with a few taxi transfer details!
I understand you can book Larnaca-Kyrenia transfers (costing £70 return) via this e-mail address.
info@bellapaisrentacar.com
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.