Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
For the ladies.
10 Posts
Thanks Max...though simply beautiful is never how I look when in Goa. The dreaded humidity plays havoc with my hair and the sweat puts an end to any attempt at nice make up.
Thanks Max.

Maybe I can get my Eyebrows threaded there, is it in Candolim?

Lindilou :
opposite St Anthony's church,

On the main Candolim - Calangute road.

The complex is called Masquerade. :lol:
Looking at your photo Max, you need all the help you can get. :lol:
The old Simply Beautiful Salons (Candolim opp Flambe & Calangute nxt to Benetton) are both now closed. All staff now work at the new Salon - prices have increased slightly but it's still so much cheaper than the UK
GFF xx
Simply Beautiful has moved AGAIN!! They are now on Tito's Lane, Baga in a brand new complex of shops....yes more new shops in Goa ;) Also a new place has opened on the Calangute/Candolim Rd, it's called Snips Salon and Spa.....it looks amazing from the outside. It's located opposite Sharanam veg restaurant.
GFF xx
Also a new place has opened on the Calangute/Candolim Rd, it's called Snips Salon and Spa

yes i tried it a week ago, had a french manicure and pedicure, spoke to a couple of ladies who had the balinese massage they said it was great, its very plush inside and relaxing, they are the same people who own the one in Panjim. Its a lot pricier than simply beautiful but still hugely cheaper than UK!!! you can have a chocolate massage for 5000 rps :yikes (think i might stick to just eating it :rofl ) they also add tax on top of pubished prices.
one thing i didnt like they use acetone on your nails (simply beautiful do at least use proper remover with conditioner) and a couple of other people were also complaining about this as at those prices (for Goa) you would expect the best products also might have been teething problems but i was there over two and a half hours a lot of it hanging about as they seemed to have overbooked!!! a little too long for just a manicure pedicure for me!! .however overall its lovely inside, reclining armchairs nice smells (burining lovely fruity oils) and best of all just near where i live so dead handy!! oh and it has parking!! :) so i will give it another go, as cannot face driving to baga or rather getting back again after a nice pampering!! too stressful............
chilly
Sounds like they need to get their act together....2 1/2 hrs for a Mani/Pedi!! It does look really gorgeous though....I might give it a try sometime. Thanks for the info chilly.
GFF xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.