General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
For the Ladies..

That's sexist ,I might want some Nivea for my delicate skin :)
but are you interested in the Glamour magazine Kiltman? ;)
Hi yummymummy

Just looked at their website and it doesn't mention the suncream offer ,can you please tell me where to look as it sounds loke a very good deal.Thanks,T.
You say it is £11.00 but I doubt the one you get with the magazine will be that size. A promotional pack is the more likely.

fwh
Gamour magazine, Company, Cosmo, etc ,etc, is where us blokes find out how to please all you ladies!!!
G-spot? I haven't found the A-spot yet!
I bought glamour magazine a few days ago and there was a leaflet inside it. No its the same size as the ones being sold in the shops actually!

Chivas69 - If thats what your interested in you should stick to cosmo, Glamour tends to focus on clothing etc :rofl
Subscription gifts tend to be good and full sized - although that's actually quite a cheap gift for a sub.
Thanks all,off to the shops to get Glamour mag,Chivas,you'll have to try harder,us ladies like to be looked after well!!! Just lend us your credit card,that works best!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.