General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I take 2 pairs of short shorts and vest tops, very thin ones (similar to underwear). I only tend to wear them after a shower while I'm getting ready to go out! I find it too hot to wear something to bed.
so i'm not alone then ........ my emergencies are in case of accidents and hospitalisation is needed
We usually have our son in the room with us so I always take about 4 pairs of short pyjamas,this year he's not coming so will just take some for emergencies,probably 2 pairs.I always wash pj's anyway as I like clean ones every night,don't iron them though.T.
always take 2 long t shirts that i use as night shirts...
I only take one light nightie which I only put on after a shower whilst I'm getting ready for the evening. I'm another one that finds it too hot to wear it to bed.
I am the same as shirley h, take a light nightie, too hot to wear in bed, but handy when you have showered and are getting ready.
M
2 strappy, but cotton/ t shirt material nighties. They usually land up on the floor at some time during the night, but that's what I wear after my shower, while I'm drying my hair, putting make up on e.t.c.
I take a vest top and thin jammies and a very thin sily dressing gown as I like something to put on after shower when i want a chill on the balcony beofre properly getting dressed.
I take a old pair of scruffy comfy joggers and vest top to wear whilst slobbing in an evening if we are only sitting on the balcony. I dont possess any nighties or pyjamas :)
I just take a short silky dressing gown to pop on after my shower and as squirrelchops says to chill on the balcony before getting dressed before dinner......too hot to wear anything in bed even with the air C O N full blast.

Angie
I usually take two sets of shorts/vest top pjs. I do wear them but only because I have this fear of there being a fire and us having to vacate the room quickly .... :really it wouldnt be a pretty sight ;)
Helen T wrote:
They usually land up on the floor at some time during the night,
:really :really :rofl
I take a old pair of scruffy comfy joggers and vest top to wear whilst slobbing in an evening

ditto..but that is my slobbing out gear at home too!
I generally just wair a pair of shorts and a vest top and put them on when I've had my shower too.

Helen
After being caught out by an earthquake in Icemeler - I ALWAYS wear jammies in bed when I am not at home (Don't know why I think we will have problems everywhere except at home!!)
I take a little nighty and little short pyjamas or just wash my little nighty evey other day,always wear something cool to sleep well in, an also to sit on balcony at night.. ;)
  • Edited by kazza36 2010-07-04 11:04:49
Hello, glad to find this topic, I always wondered what other's take with them on holiday, for a 2 week summer holiday i take 2 light nighties but after having a cold spell in Benidorm in January a few years ago I wished that I had some p.j's, so last January 1 took 1 nightie and 1 pair p.j's. It's lovely to have a shower and get ready for the evening put on the nightie, sit on the balcony with a drink hand, no worries, no cooking, relaxed..... sorry, I was dreaming then!
I always take a couple of little silky nighties, great for popping on after my shower. Usually wear flip flops with them because I don't take slippers and I don't do bare feet
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.