Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi nightnurse, We go on 3rd Jan(arriving 4th)as well. where are you flying from and which flight?
We are staying at the Beira Mar in Baga,and this will be our 12th holiday in Goa. Paula
Sounds like you are smitten already :) that being the case, you won't find 2 weeks nearly long enough and will want to go back for 3 weeks at a time - that is what happened to most of us, the rest go for much longer (lucky people). I think we are all starting to get excited judging by the amount of activity on here and everyone's cheerful expectation of their forthcoming holidays is shining through. :sun2 :hols Don't worry about your hubbies current lack of enthusiasm - just wait until you come back from your holiday.....he will probably be going on and on about it too, then you can get your own back on him :rofl :wave:
Hi Paula, flying from Manchester with First Choice and staying in Candolim at Silver Sands :D
Good choice with Silver Sands. The beach is literally on your doorstep and great Shacks/Restaurants all around you. We go there again for 2 weeks on Nov 29th this year.

PS .... the Sports Bar is just round the corner as well, plenty of footy to watch on a zillion Tv's/Big screens. It dont get much better. :D
nightnurse wrote:
hi all, never been to goa before but getting really excited about it, dont go till 3/1/09 but my hubbie says hes sick to hearing me go on so much :rofl been looking at posts on here for a few weeks and i think its all the good things that i read that making me so xcited :hols . I am hoping to read lots more before i go, already got a long list of restaurants and beach shack to visit, so by the time i go dont think that i will be able to fit it all in in just 14days :pele

Ha ha nightnurse, wait till you come back and bore your friends with stories from Goa, we have been boring our friends for the last 5 years ;) . We have been over 10 times in last 5 years and love Goa just as much as the first time we went, altho we do see a big difference even in the time we have been going. Me & the Mrs go over on Dec 6th for a week only :yikes as she cant get 2 weeks off then.
hi nightnurse it will be our 5th time and iam as excited as if it was my first we go 3 november have a good time
Hi nightnurse,you will have a great time,i went to goa last jan for the first time. we are going again in feb staying at the silver sands.I am also excited.Went and looked at silversands in jan the location is fab plenty of good places to eat.We liked marios on be :cheers ach rd.January will be here before you know it. :cheers
flying from manchester on nov 24th and staying at beira mar,cant wait 8th time and not last!. ;)
Hi we go on the 15th nov. 9th time and back out in feb for 3 more weeks..get so excited ever time .. :cheers
Fly on 6th December, will be applying for our visas next week, haven't been able to do it yet, as I need some photos.

Once the visas are securely in the passport, THEN the excitement will begin.

Can't wait for the heat, the beach, the food, the relaxation. OK, maybe the excitement has started already!
knobsy said
2 weeks on Nov 29th this year
we will be there to the 12th dec might see you there we are at the sliver sands too .........colleen
I'm sure you will Colleen.

I remember you from last year at the Prazeres, you do like a late 'coffee' if memory serves well ??? ;)
Just booked! Yeah! Got the Big Green Button deal from Olympic with been a repeat customer ( extra £30 off each)

Going 24th January for 3 beautiful week flying Monarch (arrgh) from Manchester and staying at Park Avenue in Calangute again (rather like it, will be our 4th time at this hotel). We Prefer the Baga Road Strip to Candolim, but make a visit down to Candolim on the bus just to see what all the hype is about Candolim.

114 days to go.

We off to Baga beach....calangute... candolim... sinquerim.... mandrem... agonda.... palol :sun2

em...... :cheers

Lisa
we fly out 3 jan from gatwick for 3 weeks in calangute, dont know where else we are going yet as you cant decide :) cant wait 3 fab weeks of sun , beach , food , etc
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.