Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
No need to forget anything. If you go to Holiday Tools at the top right of the screen you can complete a personalised packing list to print off.

luci :wave
Ooooh! Thank you, very useful indeed!
Hi Tracy

For a good bakery, I can recommend P&A Bakery in Protaras, the cakes are fab and there is so much choice. I've never seen so many different cakes in one place. Savouries and bread too. It's on the main strip, next to Only Fools & Horses bar.

Enjoy, I am out there myself on Saturday :D
to be honest we barely went to Protaras this time but did spot at least one new bakery there (what was it called?..some sort of play on words if I remember?... "bun in oven" or "open dough" that type of thing.. Mrs Ask thinks something like "baking bite" ?)

Liopetri is one of the old villages near the green line, nice and quiet out there, very old worldy, much more as Cyprus used to be.... (been all around there on the "big red bus tour")

Steve
mrs davetraceyuk seems to think bakery was called" bake my day" ;)
that sounds right.. bake my day... lol .. told you it was a play on words....
I am going to eat myself silly on cake! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.