Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
I have to say Fiona I have been to Hua Hin twice and I find it quite ugly........but I have thouroughly enjoyed both my stays there immensely because I have used the area for R & R after Laos and Northern Thailand,just relaxing by the pool in the daytime, and I absolutely loved the night market, on our last stay we found many good restaurants too, we liked the Maharajah Indian restaurant very much :tup
similar feeling Shirley but loved our hotel and just relaxing. We just thought HH was an easier option than further flights to Samui.
I agree, although it's a few years since I was last there it's perfect for a couple of days of relaxing and I remember eating at some really nice restaurants.
How about heading slightly further South? Pranburi is a gem - I loved the Aleenta.
too late this time but fancy hiring a driver/guide and having more of a look around when I'm there.
I just remembered Fiona...there is a great little Thai eating place called Moonsmile and Platoo in the centre of Hua Hin, not posh , but fab food, gets no.1 Hua Hin restaaurant on TA.
thanks for that recommendation- will definitely give it a try, if we ever get there. :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.