Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi Brenda,

You have booked the best apartments in Ipsos. The only real noise you should have to endure is traffic and only from roadside windows, sounds like you have booked one of the appartments which will have a roadside window. If you have any further questions, please ask. We are off to seascape in june for our 5th visit in 3 years. You will fall in love with the place. Everyone is so friendly.
Have a great time.

Angela
teenagers will love it one of the most friendly places i have been, and at the end turn left into pirgi which is a few mins away and we had some great nights there sort of runs into each other, the only drawback i had when we was there and it was 10 years ago so hopeully it has changed was the stray dogs, a lot with three legs where they had been run over, i used to save food and buy burgers at night to feed them, i found this upsetting as i love animals
Rosie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.