Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Cavelossim is a great place to chill out have a fantastic break.
it will be perfectly fine on your own! dont worry, its really friendly!

sorry about it all, just go and have a great holaiday and eat lots of curry, and drink lots of indian beer! :D
Am sure u will both be fine. Sorry re the Split BUT Goa is the greatest place on earth (that we know of) Just let it work its magic and allow yourself to enjoy.
Sorry to hear your news. Goa may be just what you need. Time to get your thoughts together in a friendly, relaxed place.
Miss Redd, very sorry to hear your sad news, but I think you will have a great time in Goa, and even better if you meet up with any of the HT bunch, you may if lucky find a new partner. "Good luck" hope you enjoy. jxk8....
Goa will definitely help mend your broken heart ~~ you are staying in a fantastic resort and in a great hotel, relax and enjoy!!
You will have a great time, I never feel worried when I am there just totally relaxed. Everything is great the food, drink and especially the people. Sorry about hubby, just think of it as his loss and enjoy yourself.

Sue
so so sorry about your bad news, but when you get to Goa it will be the best thing you could have done to help you through this and you will have loads of friends from this site to meet!! :)
chilly
you will have such a good time there, relax enjoy and go with the flow enjoy every minute of it..... only thing is you wont want to go home, but you can always rebook another trip when you get back!!! good luck happy time and fun on the way to you :lol:
Goa is one of the safest places to be for women on there own, I have often walked around in the early hours on my own with no problems, and I feel safe.
Yea it's the one place i've been abroad where i feel safe walking round alone at night. :D
Goa is a really safe place, when i went in April of this year my husband couldnt come as he had an accident at work, but i still went ahead with my son, who was nearly 3 at the time, and my nephew who was 12 went in my husbands place.

You'll have a fantastic time, and make friends for life.

When i first went to Goa in the mid 90's there werent many western children holiday makers, ive since visited the hotel which we stayed in first time and theyve still got a picture of me and my brother,which was when i was about 12 :o
Had to laugh at it, because ive put on so much weight since :oops:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.