Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Good deal
13 Posts
How about £244 14 nights with global holidays, flight only leaving 4th November from east midlands!
£279 14 Nights Silver Sands Candolim from Manchester on th 2nd Nov with First Choice
Latechoice - 14 Nights - Room Only
£164
per person

Continue

price correct
as of Wed, 29 October 2008 09:44

Accommodation
Accommodation: Goa Traveller (1Nt Accom)
Destination: (GOI) - Goa
Resort Name: Latechoice
Board Type: Room Only
Flights Information
Departing From: (MAN) - Manchester
Departure Date: Sun, 2 November 2008
Departure Time: 17:20:00 (Outward)
Duration: 14 nights

Now that is a bargain, roll on March, I might get there myself at this rate :tup
Looks like a bargain to me! Pretty amazed at this.

This definately shows that the demand is low at present for holidays in Goa. If this is how it is starting expect cancelations in the future.
Why does it say:-

Accommodation: Goa Traveller (1Nt Accom)
:think
could this be the dormhouse? so basically its only a flight only, but they cant get away with saying flight only.

Anyway, it is still very cheap for just a flight.
I think it may be a flight only offer,but i am sure you have to have proof of accomodation if its advertised as a package holiday.I think a while ago a few members had been asked for proof of where they were staying... :think .Keith
They issue a 1 night vuocher for accomodation as proof- we never used it just sorted our own out
£279 14 Nights Silver Sands Candolim from Manchester on th 2nd Nov with First Choice

That's a great deal. I suppose it would be a problem if you didn't have a visa prepared.

I paid around £500 for a last minute 21 day package at the SS. The SS is reasonably OK, VERY near the beach. I had other plans so I stayed for a week only and moved up to Arpora/Anjuna for a more peaceful time for the 2 weeks.
One problem with these deals.Because they are so close to the departure date,how many people will be able to use them.As there is no way you could not get a visa in time.

John
I don't know whether the holidays no longer exist or they are being snapped up, but I noticed recently that the Thomas Cook and First Choice travel agents near me are not showing any Goa holidays at all in their window. Usually at this time of year they have loads.
One problem with these deals.Because they are so close to the departure date,how many people will be able to use them.As there is no way you could not get a visa in time.

John

Ok for people like myself who can go anytime, just buy a visa and gamble wether anything as good as that comes up, I plan on doing this for March and get my visa after Christmas ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.