America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
What time of the year is this?

I personally would never trust a travel agents website for final price except when booking with the actual supplier direct i.e. Virgin Holidays. They often lure you in with cracking deals and then come out with a story about how this price has sold out, but they do have alternatives available.

I'm not an expert on holidays with kids (except two adults who act like kids), but from experience of posting on various forums I would say that is way cheap. However, there are a number of good flight deals around at the moment, and you have to bear in mind also that the Days Inn is a budget accommodation and is going to be relatively cheap to the supplier.

The only way of knowing is to ring the agent, but I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet. Keep us updated....
Its from Oct 21st to Oct 31st so incorporates the kids half term holidays, which again leads me to be suspicious!!! :think
Maybe the price is correct, i've just got prices from Opodo flying with Northwest and also booked the hotel direct and for the 10 nights its costing £1547. Its more expensive to go to bloody majorca than it is to go to Florida.....whats all that about? lol

Me thinks we're off to Florida this year :D
I'll delete what I just put because I thought it was highly unlikely initially.

Sounds good that then. I think 2009 could be a good year for deals IF (and that's a big if) people have the money to do it. I am looking at flights to Philadelphia in March and they are coming out at £250pp. That suits me. Of course you have to factor in the exchange rate, but I have had experience of $1.40 to the £ before, and whilst it's not great, the USA is still relatively cheap anyway.

I would book the flights as soon as you can if the price suits. Hotels can be left for comparision against others in the build up to the holiday.

Best of luck

Ju
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.