General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi jammie, we have been looking at this complex although its for 2007. We always book early as soon as first brochure comes out. Turkey is where we have chosen and have been looking for months, ie checking on reviews etc. We decided against pegasus mainly because there is nothing outside the complex. We now have decided on the Melas hotel resort and village in Side. Thomas Cook do this, waterslides for the kids and the town a short walk away. The reviews are fantastic and i dont think we'll find anywhere better. Hope this information is of help to you.
Try one of the First Choice Aqua Beach Clubs (Not Corfu) if Turkey is not your only option
Could always look at the aquafantasy in Kusidasi which gives you free use of the waterpark. there are one or 2 slides there... And if you get bored there is another fantastic waterpark around the corner.
Hello

We stayed at the club Asteria in Belek its brilliant for kids

Waterslides candyfloss etc take a look on reviews
Many thanks for all your replies - it definetely seems like Turkey is the place to be! I do also fancy the Kos aqua beach but unfortunately this only goes from Gatwick which is a bit of a journey for us. I was counting on the Corfu Aqua Beach opening, as it went from our local airport but I think we will have to save that until next year now! I will now look up the suggestions for Turkey and I am sure one of them will be suitable. Many thanks
Jammie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.