Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
There is currently no reviews as i have been searching everywhere, i go 30th may so will let u no as soon as i get back, Thats the Sun Love Hotel

*Edit hi please can you not post in phone text Briar
Thank you very much, hope you have a great holiday & hope to hear all good when you get back lol
pasa is a great hotel, by the sea in siteler, not far from migros. sun love is a newer one , a little out of the way not far from the pearl roundabout.
My personal choice would be pasa.
Thank you for your reply, from speaking to the Travel agent I got the impression that Grand pasa was about 3km from the centre of marmaris and that The Sun Love would be closer 1km, as we are not big drinkers on holiday we are 18&22 and enjoy being lazy going in to the resort or by the pool during the day, having walks around the resort in the evenings then maybe going for some dinner. Grand Pasa is out of this world, bit worried it might be to fancy for us & abit worried about the food. Would it be expensive to get a bus/taxi from the hotel to centre of marmaris?
pasa is about 25 mins walk to the centre, but most of the holiday bars/restaurants are nearer. the sitiler dolmus is very frequent and runs quite late, fare about 1.5 ytl...taxi is about 7 to 10 ytl......... you can negotiate or make sure he puts on the meter.
don't worry the pasa is not too posh.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.