Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
yes i have stayed there. its in armutalan area,
2 mins walk to the shops and the market is also very close by
the harbour/bar st area is a bit of a hike from grand pasa, we walked it regular its lined with shops.plenty of dolmus running every couple of minutes though. or if you walk the beach way you walk past longbeach if that helps ( although i seem to remember reading some of the longbeach bars got demolished)
i don't think pasa hotel is i armatulen i am sure you go past migos mcdonalds even futher up the road from ther set further back . there is a pasa beach too . we stayed in the grand ideal you walked past there i may be wrong . we also stayed in the seler hotel i think its past there same direction as above there is a map on here you be able to check
hi boroboy, i think its on the edge of Armutalan.
the map/link below rings an area 'Armutalan', but also shows Grand Pasa area as Armutalan BLD so i am not sure whats classed as what to be honest
not sure if i am allowed to post link to map, so mods please delete if not.
http://www.armutalan.bel.tr/eng/harita.html?phpMyAdmin=ba6c4b5050f5t28a63940r51f4 Grand Pasa is on 129 SK . Hotel Grand Ideal,Hotel Emre and Pasa Beach are a couple of minutes walk away on the main rd
wkdintheblue if you zoom in you can see Grand Pasa,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.