Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Lucky so :yikes enjoy and have a large metaxa efta for me [and let me know what it taste like] :rofl
Hubby and I arrived back from there this afternoon, and left those lucky so and so's for another week :wave:
have only been home for a week and I miss greece so much already. Am planning holiday 2012 and we had decided to have a rest from Greece but I am not sure I can bear it

Enjoy the rest of your hols, its raining here!
Enjoy the rest of your holidays I ma going to Kalamaki for the first time next year cannot wait :)
Well we're homeward bound. Just sitting here waiting for our airport transfer.
Wiz, I can assure you the metaxa and mythos are as good as ever. Looking forward to my last one at the airport. It's sooo hot here, I'm nearly dying of thirst, dressed in my British weather gear :rofl

I'm not sure what the temperature has been reaching here but on two consecutive evenings it's been 33 and 34 degrees at 6.30pm :tongue I think the forecast for today back in Wales is 16 deg :(

I'll have my review to write when I get home and possibly a blog on the holidaytruths.tv site.
Bye for now.
got home just ater 5pm tonight minus my luggage :rage hopefully it will arrive back with us by saturday.
had a brill time as usual and was good to meet you both helen and shirley :)
ooh, can't believe your luggage didn't make it back Lancslass. I was only telling helen (when we were waiting for our luggage in Cardiff) that it wouldn't be quite so bad losing your case when you got back to your local airport as it would be to lose it when you arrive in resort. Still, it's really annoying. I hope it turns up soon :tup
I can't imagine anything worse lancslass. Hopefully your case will arrive soon. It was nice to put a face to a name, & I hope you're feeling a bit better now.
As you can see we're back from our travels. I will write a review of the hotel in the next day or two.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.