Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
zante
8 Posts
:lol: just been on first choie website, were looking atgoing to zante next june. we could fly from manchester on sat or tues
sorry i meant no flights from east midlands although they are meant to do tuesdays
i dont want to go all the way to manchester unless its somewhere like america im going to
Hi mari, maybe if u look in a couple of months time they might be fights from east midlands. I do hope that their will be flights from east midlands as we went to zante five years ago, my family and i had a lovey holiday and we are thinking of going back their next year.
i hope so too dont understand why there arent any
Hi mari, i have just looked at the holidays for 2008 and first choice are doing flights from east midlands.Kazlin
Thanks for that its a bit wierd cos the brochure says they will only be flying on tuesdays from east mids next year but online its sundays? The prices are extorniate at the moment aswell
flight prices have gone up to greece quite a lot in the last couple of years. it's partially to do with increased taxes - it the best part of 40 gbp each way which adds a lot onto flights. balancing this out for zakynthos though, you can pick up accommodation for practically nothing over the internet.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.