Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Zante
5 Posts
Hi, we stayed in Tsilivi and didnt like it at all, we are going for our 8th visit to Protaras in sep, as you have probably been used to fig Tree Bay, Tsilivi beach is like comparing it to Skegness or Blackpool beach. We went to Lassi in Kafelonia last year and to say it is close to Zante it in my opinion was in a different class altogether, scenery better beaches superb. You may go and love it and no offence to the people who like it, but it wasnt for me.
My husband and I have been to Tsilivi twice and we both love it and would recommend it if you want a bit of nightlife, we intend to go back again in 2 years time :D
I went to Laganas twice 2 years ago... because I loved it so much the first time. The first time was the 2nd week of the season (May) and not too busy... despite the fantastic weather - which suited us just fine. It was 2 of us. I'm mid 30's and my friend is late 20's. The second time I took my young sister (16 then) and my friend's sister (18 then). Again, because it was the end of the season, it was even more quiet. Which was great... because we didn't have to queue anwhere, the rstaurants took extra care of us - and we didn't have to fight for a spot on the gorgeous beach!

If you're up for your karaoke - then the Pink Panther Bar at the opposite end of the high street to the beach is worth a visit. Try also the Sports Bar at the beach end - we were very well looked after in there.

I wouldn't go mid season - as it's a bit rowdy for me nowadays. Mind you, I live in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote now... where the sun is usually shining, and it's much more quiet and relaxed than my native Portsmouth.

Good luck!

Elle xx
please dont go to laganas !!!
its chav central!!!!
tsillivi is a much better option you have a bit for all of you !!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.