Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Thanks for asking that Jinty.
We are going next May and my son who's 8 suffers to.
Will it be similar in May?
Hi Jinty and Cazz :D

My grandaughter has hay fever but had no problem last year :D

We took Piriteze with us but didn't need it :lol: You could maybe put some in

your case then you'll be prepared if necessary :wink:

Helenxx
Thanks bluebabe,
He usually starts his medication in april and continues till september so we will have to take it with us anyway as he has to take it on a daily basis.
We have just returned from Benidorm and I must say he suffered really bad this year, sticky eyes, congestion, sneezing, blocked ears.....need I go on.
Is the climate different in Cyprus?
Hi,
I asked this question the other day on the forum of Cyprusliving.org , and people living in Cyprus replied that they didn't get hayfever in Cyprus, although they had done when they lived in UK. So maybe that's where all us hayfever sufferers ought to go during June and July every year !
Hi Cazz :D

bellavista is right as jimbox will tell you when he comes on :D

Yes the climate does seem so much better in Cyprus :lol:

Helenxx
I have suffered very bad hay fever for 25 years, but have never had so much as a sniffle when I've been on the island.

Another reason to move there, methinks! :lol:
Thanks guys.
The reason I asked is I have been doing research into Cyprus and in April and May there seems to be a lot of plants in bloom. He is usually okay when we have been away except this year as I mentioned.
Better to be prepared just in case.I've only got 46 more weeks to go :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.