Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I suffer form hayfever and I was fine in Ouldeniz last July but everyone is different!!

Take with you what you would take back home and you will be ok!!

I have never been biten by insects in spain but got bitten in Turkey so always just make sure that you take what you need with you or even buy it out there if you forget!!
I suffer quite badly with hayfever and have been to Ovacik/Hisaronu/Olu 6 times in the last 2 years and never got it once.
I get hayfever in the UK but have never got it once in Turkey.
Thanks guys, my H suffers really badly here but never has abroad but last year in Costa de la Luz something affected him really badly (actually it affected by 2 year old aswell and she's never suffered with allergies [touch wood]), I just didn't want to book a holiday where he would suffer the whole time.
Yes
Hey I have been to these two places this past week 8 years later I know but I haven't stopped sneezing I never have suffered with hayfever in my life nor do I normally sneeze so there's definitely something in the air here.
Oh dear Antony. I hope it isnt ruining your holiday.
:welcometo HT!
Hi Antony, try & get hold of some antihistamines if you're ok taking them 👍
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.