Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
On our recent trip to Olu D we picked up/dropped of from the Montana Pine quite a few times. It isn't really in either resort, it's halfway between the two. It looked lush (probably one of the nicest hotels there) and if I went back I would be tempted to stay there.

You can either get a Dolmus up to Hisoranu or Down to Olu. We made our way back to our hotel between 11 and 11.30pm as we are a family and both resorts were still going strong at that time. Acccording to our rep both resorts keeps going till about mid October so I should think everything will still be open when you are there.

Hisoranu is more lively than Olu D, but you are well placed for both. :D
Cool, thanks for the info

i beleive His is about a mile away and so is Olu so we get the best of 2 resorts really.
Hi we stayed in Hisanrou in June and could recommend you visit the Talk of the Town show it is in the middle of Hisanrou and is a family show. Also the dolmus is very easy to stop as they will beep the horn and stop to see if you want to get on there is also a market in Hisanrou on a Monday which they say is very good for bargains.

Tom
hisaronu has all the night life olu has bars etc and some hotel clubs but in the village you have the large bars and clubs which go on till the early hours you can't help but have a good time barrumb , grand boozey ,time out ,fez bar
club uk, ponderosa etc
weve just come back from olu deniz, we went to a foam party there and there was no foam and this was at 5 oclock in the morning.

The next night we went up into hisa and the nightlife is pretty strong. theres a club called club uk which is all english music and has podiums and a alright sized dancefloor. we stayed in there until about 2am and then moved onto a foam party. the foam party was brilliant, it was all coming out onto the street. Im not sure what that place was called but its upstairs opposite a chinese restaurant and was a saturday night. we got back about 5/6 ish so u can say it had a pretty decent nightlife. hisa was better than olu because theres only bers in olu and they shut quite early
great love foam parties, went to a top one in majorca in june

do u still think it will be on late september, not to sure if its out of season or not

*Edit please do not use phone text in the forums Briar
the season carries on through till end of oct but this season has been so poor i think they would do it if asked anyway
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.