Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi-I am in the same position-a 12year old and a 3
I am loking at-3 corners el wekela /radisson sas/and the holiday inn
Can anyone give me an idea which will be best??
Thanks, Linda
I cannot comment on the hotels, but would like to say that instead of A/I which can work out very expensive, have you thought about eating out in the restaurants, they are so cheap and its a great way of people watching at night instead of sticking to the same food for two weeks. Egypt has fantastic food, they are great with kids. A/I is very restrictive, especially repetitive choices for week two. We had a 3 course meal with a load of drinks for less than £15, thats £7.50 each, starting with prawn cocktail, steak and jacket potato and greens, and a rice delicacy, plus two bottles of water, coke and wine.

I just wanted you to see it from a different angle. :P
We can go in May/June for under £2000 all inc-if we eat out it will be a nightmare...the little one will order and not eat what he has etc-and with all inc he can please himself! Also half board or bandb are not much cheaper-and we can easily spend £500+ on drinks and food in 2 weeks..probably more :?

Thanks anyway for the reply..can you recommend an area thats nicest?

I do appreciate your time!

Kind regards, Linda
I would recommend you go AI with children because you can spend your days around the pool or on the beach and not have to go far for a drink or snack.I went to the Conrad in November and it had a fantastic beach which was very shallow and suitable for small children.There was no childrens club when we were there but may have them in summer.The hotel is situated in the Nabq bay area which is about 25minutes bus ride from Naama bay.People on our flight who had stayed at the Coral Sea had nothing but praise for it.The Conrad always seem to be a good bit cheaper than other AIs in the area
there was no kids club at the Conrad last summer. from what I read in the brochures it does not look like there will be one this summer. great hotel though we're heading back in july.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.