Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Hi Jaxche, Bugibba is a resort that is situated within St Paul's Bay, St Paul's Bay being the generic description of this particuler stretch of northern coastline which also includes Qawra, Xemxija, and Salina bay, whilst not particularly our cup of tea, it is an ok area, there is plenty going on up there, and you are very well placed to travel around Malta by bus, you will also be very close to the ferry terminus of Cirkewwa from here you will be able to catch the ferry to Gozo and Comino, my advice is to travel with an open mind and forget all the negatives you have read, make your own opinions on the area, there are some nice places within easy striking distance of the area, ie, Mdina, Mosta, Mellieha, Marfa ridge, Golden Bay, Xemxija, and Mgarr, for good begginers info on Malta log on to http://www.visitmalta.com

Best wishes
Sliema2
Hi there, I have just got back from St Pauls Bay, I went from 11th to 18th. The forst few days we were in shorts and sleeveless tops and the weather was wonderful which the locals said was normal, (it did get cold at night but a fleece should be ok) the last few days we were there it was sunny but cold, the coldest for a long time the Malteses said. Hope it gets better for your stay
Thanx a bunch for your comments!

I'm really looking forward to going - hopefully the weather will warm up!!

Cheers!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.