Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hi Rosa, can't help as such and my heart goes out to you

Remember to take as many pics as you can and also contact names and details for other folk who are there with you - witnesses, strength in numbers and all that.....

ALso, in case it's a case of doing all you can while you are IN resort, have you thought about emailing IMperial and H4U while you are still there? That would also help show you did all you could at the time

Hope you manage to get sorted :que
Thank you.

Yes all companies have been emailed and contacted by telephone. We never stayed in the grotty mouldy place we could not on medical grounds alone.

We moved and paid again thats all we couuld do.

I just want ot be sure there is nothing else we can do in resort before we go home next Thursday.
I'm so sorry to hear about your problems, and I doubt I can help in any way :( Are you talking about Club Timanfaya in Costa Teguise, or Timanfaya Apts in Puerto del Carmen?

I see from Hotels4U website that they are part of the Thomas Cook Group. From previous posts, I know you know Lanzarote well, so could you perhaps go to one of the complexes that has a Thomas Cook rep, and complain to them? Or at least ask if anyone has a local number. Or, where did you get the key for the apartment from, where do you have to leave it, could you not speak to that person? Has the property manager not been to visit or left a telephone number? Could it be that the property manager had not been informed that you were arriving, and so the apartment hadn't been cleaned for your arrival?

I'm really thinking aloud here, and I'm sure you have explored every avenue, I do hope you can enjoy the rest of your holiday.
Hi,

Who is your contract with? One of the parties should not be passing the buck!

CSM :D
That will depend on whether it was a 'packaged' holiday or just separate elements.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.