Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi Candj,

Welcome to the forum, I can't help you on the subject of hotels but there is alot of people on this site who have visited Egypt for many years and will do their upmost to help.

You'll find everyone really helpful :D

Cheers

Doreen
Congrats on reaching your 30th year together! :tup

I'm pretty certain you can only holiday at the CSR through either ECLIPSE or FIRST CHOICE.

Pippy :D
Yes 30 years is a LONG time, but, can honestly say, would do it all again.
Cheers & Thanks
Cindy
Hi Cindy

Any friend of Briar's and all that...

I'm not familar with the hotels you mentioned - but understand Briar's been recommending our favourite area, Nuweiba.

What do you want from your holiday? Peace and quite, totally laid back? or nightlife. All-inclusive, or wander the locality and eat out in an evening? Beaches or pool? Diving, & snorkelling - or just some warm winter sun? Let us know and then we can all make our (more educated) recommendations.
Welcome to the forum Candj I can't comment on these hotels but as Alan has said if you let us know what you are looking for in your holiday we will do our best to give you some advice.

Angela
!. Nice hotel, good location. fairly near town. don't like very quiet. But not a rowdy hotel. full of fools.
2. All Inclusive, that's good.
3. beach or pool, but need some sun.
Basically, good hotel, that's clean. not into disco's, but like a good laugh & drink at night.
hope this tells you about us...
Cindy
Hiya
narrowed my search & choice down to these!

Three Corners Kiroseiz Hotel or Calimera Royal Moderna or CSR.
This is my need list.......
1. Nice hotel, good location. fairly near town. don't like very quiet. But not a rowdy hotel. full of fools.
2. All Inclusive
3. beach or warm pool, but need some sun.
Basically, good hotel, that's clean. not into disco's, but like a good laugh & drink at night.

Has anyone any thought on these hotels, I would appreciate your help, as nevr been there before.
Off to Amsterdam in an hour (mini cruise) so hopefully some nice peeps will reply when I get back tuesday.
Thanks in advance :lol:
Cindy.
Hi there. You can book direct for the Three corners on their website threecorners.com, also try otbeach.com for some great deals. You can either book just the hotel or a package with them. I booked a week at the St George 3 Corners for a friend of mine (we stayed there in July) and the cost of the hotel for a week AI leaving next Saturday was £104!! They do quite a few hotels so it's worth a look - but always check the reviews on here first!!
Hi Cindy,

We have just come back from Egypt, it was our first time there. We stayed at the Sunrise Island Garden Hotel. We had a great time. The food was brilliant, it was the best food we have ever had in any hotel we have ever been in. It was very relaxing. Beautiful pool area, wooden sun loungers with thick padding and a bit for puting your drink in. We thorougly enjoyed it. My sister-in-law stayed at the Three Corners Koritzia, and they said it was great also, that was not far from us. Hope this helps you.
candj

the coral sea is first choice and eclipse but they do have a price list for staying there on the reception desk. it is much more expensive than the package prices. our room would have been about 150 dollars per night if i remember correctly, which would work out very expensive with flights on top.
... and who would want to stay on the reception desk when they have such lovely rooms anyway ? :lol:
you cant stay at the coral sea resort unless you book with first choice from the uk i know this because i tried this and they said they was under contract with first choice
Cindy
The three corners is near to Naama bay. however it is just off a busy road and from what I have read is a way from the beach. Apparently you have to take a shuttle bus which takes 15 mins. to get to the beach so it depends if you want to put up with the inconvenience. Also you may need to check if there is an A/I facility at the beach. if not, it defeats the purpose of being A/I.
if being near to Naama is a high priority, have you considered going B&B.
eating out is cheap in Naama.
You can still use your AI at Kirosiev beach and the snorkling is great there. Though I would say the Kirosiev Beach is nearer to the sister hotel the St George, but there is a free shuttle bus to both beaches from both hotels. We went to both and preferred Kirosiev beach to the St George.
I saw the CSR for under £600 for July next year when checking out prices for next year... cheaper than we paid last year! Think it must have been either Eclipse or First Choice.
Thanks everyone for all your advise and help.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.