Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Do you have a local GoOutdoors, they have a large selection of tents and have them displayed in store.
Yes there is one fairly near,will have a look at weekend, many thanks
In my youth worker days, Vangos were always the make of choice of outdoor centres and Education Dept equipment pools etc. They were not only good value but also sturdy and withstood the constant use week in, week out that such equipment was put to. My own Vango, whilst a lightweight mountain tent is now some 30 years old and still doing its job! Old fashioned, yes, and only used for the occasional music festival now as on the whole my own camping days are over but its 'vintage' stying goes down well with my nieces who see that as part its charm :)

SM
Thankyou, yes we have been veering towards the vango range, the verona looks nice, but not alot of info on the HH etc... on the websites.
Thanks
If it's a Vango it will be better than 1500 HH and this is all you need to know. They are excellent tents.

Another way of viewing lots of tents is to go to a campsite and speak to owners.
I can recommend the tents with a built in ground sheet. Our Suncamp one has that which means the only water getting in will be on your feet!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.