Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Have you actually been billed for the £500 though dotty .I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong. It is normal practice for them to take your card details as a guarantee and they would explain there would be a £500 excess payable against damage etc but no reputable company should take the money unless there was any damage to the vehicle on return.
Sept 2008 shouldn't need an MOT yet so that's something not to worry about
yes they took the £500. deposit, it's on my statement
I think it's time we had the name and location of this company because it sounds like one to avoid!
hi i am so sorry for the delay in posting this but as i said earlier i needed to have my deposit returned which has finally come through

the company is Chester Motorhome Hire, 6 - 7 Aviation Park, Flint Road, Saltney Ferry, Cester, CH4 0GZ

i'm now going to ring his insurance company, and his trade association the guy has not apologised for the stress he caused me or his and his staffs incompetance, disgusting

if you can think of anyone else i should ring please tell me

thanks for all your posts

Dotty x
Perhaps these people also.

http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/

Elsewhere on HT there is discussion regarding TripAdviser and complaints about the reviews people post. Whilst it is a separate matter this company could also claim that the review was unfair. But then their failure to ensure that the tax disc was up to date - a very basic thing - would have avoided the type of publicity they have now received.

fwh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.