Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
:welcome nmc123 to the forums.

As you have been offered compensation then they are admitting some, liability. I'd give Simpson Millar Solicitors a call on 0808 145 1358 or visit their site for all their details:
http://www.on-holiday-claims.co.uk/

Please let us know how you get on & good luck :tup
hopefully you get it sorted out soon,
something like that happened to us, but we got money back of Thomas cook, as they new what they did was wrong, plus we had a brilliant rep who also got involved.
tammie52 wrote:
hopefully you get it sorted out soon,
something like that happened to us, but we got money back of Thomas cook, as they new what they did was wrong, plus we had a brilliant rep who also got involved.

Would you be able to tell me the steps you took ? ours is Thomas Cook also ! unfortunately for us we didn't have a a rep who was willing to help
Glynis HT Admin wrote:
:welcome nmc123 to the forums.

As you have been offered compensation then they are admitting some, liability. I'd give Simpson Millar Solicitors a call on 0808 145 1358 or visit their site for all their details:

Please let us know how you get on & good luck :tup
you will have to go via Thomas cook id go in to the travel shop and take your documents with you , tell them the story and say you want to make a complaint, , in our case the rep was on our side so made it easier, I don't know what other way to help maybe someone on here would be better giving you some advise. hope you get it sorted
nmc123

You can only carry on trying to settle it direct, or take them to the small claims court. Absolutely no point going into a Thomas Cook store because the complaints process is underway and you already have a file open. They couldn't have done anything anyway, other than pass your correspondence on. It only slows the process down even more.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.