General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
No I have never tried a capsule wardrobe, like you I always take far too much. I don't think I am going to go as drastic as a capsule wardrobe this year but I am certainly going to take less, my plan is to sort out all thie things I want to take and then only pack half of it.

I'm not sure whether I will manage it but it's worth a try and then I wont have my husband maoning about the weight of the cases ;)
Usually I just take about 4 pairs of different coloured linen trousers and mix it with different tops, for example

Black linens + Yellow top
White linens + Yellow top
White linens + Black top
Black linnens + White top

Plus I take lots of different coloured jewellery so if you do have black and white and you feel it looks the same add a bit of pink jewellery, blue jewellery to break up the colours a bit. Good luck, I take way too much too!

Happy Holidays
CourtneeLouise :cheers
I'm doing much the same as Courtneelouise,I've got navy ,white and cream linens and will mix and match several tops,then will take a couple of dresses and two skirts,I'll wear each bottom twice and mix up the tops after rinsing out.Three pairs of shorts ,daytime t-shirts and vests and swimwear.Sorted!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.