UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Hi Linsi ... in case you haven't already seen it, this previous topic may be of interest:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=138640

David :wave
Just to add to this - the cottage mentioned on the other topic whihc we stayed in was Ingle Byre Cottage, near Settle (Dales Holiday Cottages). Having looked at the cottage details it doesn't take pets - the owners live next door and have dogs and cats of their own and there are sheep in the field so that might be why. Ingle Byre would have been lovely for you as it is a very warm cottage. I can highly recommend Dales Holiday Cottages so perhaps take a look at the website or give them a ring to see what is available for that period.

Pippa
Cheers Pippa,
Will have a look on their website, I could actually call into their offices cos theyre only a short distance from where i work, i was just wondering though if anyone had any info or if anyone else owned one. To book for 4 weeks, some of the agents are charging £34 per week, which as you can imagine mounts up over 4 weeks.

Shall keep looking.
Thanks again.
Linsi
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.