Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
:) going at the end of April for 4 weeks, bring it on! Much needed recuperation in the sun after back surgery...
we go 3 weeks tomorrow,staying at galeon playa costa teguise,11 days of relaxation :sun2
:) just got back yesterday, going again in 4 weeks to PDC :tup
31 days till we get to the ficus, Costa Teguise, sporting a broken wrist after a accident , so I really need this holiday!

P.S Hope to get cas off tomorrow all being well
Costa Teguise due to fly out 9 dec for two weeks hope its still hot
Apparently, it is very hot in Dec, cold at night though
:) going a week on Saturday for a few weeks, staying with a pal :cheers
Off in 17 days time to Costa Teguise, 2 weeks at Ficus
Thanks Glynis, cast off, attending phyisio, cannae wait for holiday to begin :rofl
Glynis HT Admin wrote:
Have a great time :pele :cheers

:) thanks glynis
We have just got back from Playa Blanca last week, a wonderful place on a fantastic island
Just booked a private villa for a week in Playa Blanca , we know the area fairly well , but have not holidayed there for the last 2 years , really looking forward to returning . I must admit I was surprised when searching for the ideal villa that prices seem not to have increased , even checked the car hire and can still get a weeks hire for just under £100 .
:tup sounds good Andy. Think I need to investigate somewhere like playa blanca for the Spring as Egypt looks to be off the agenda for a while. What company do you recommend to book villas in Lanzarote ?
Hi Doe, I've always used owners direct .co.uk , you have the usual filters for your search with what you want like rooms , pool , Internet etc otherwise you look through page upon page .
I've had no problems , and either paid by cheque or bank transfer , the place I concentrate my search on does have mostly private owners and the villas are just like home from home with all the comforts and extra bits .
I'm happy to hire a car and drive , we only use the car to transfer from the airport and going to the supermarket , sometimes I use it to drive early evening to go to a restaurant and have a drink on the patio when we get back .
If it was more than the 2 of us we would be more likely to eat in , but we have a list in our mind of visiting our favourite restaurants .

I have booked a 2 bedroom 2 bathrooms detached villa with heated 8x4 m pool , full sky package with BBC1 ITV etc , free wifi , full kitchen , lounge , outside eating areas etc etc for £595 for what is a summer time week , for only £85 a day !!! What hotel room would you get for that ??? BA have ET flights for £ 217 pp with hold luggage , what's not to like !!
There is also a very helpful chap who runs another website of private owners , i will have to check the web address on that , but the villas on there I do know, have seen , and they are very good .

Edit to add. It's http://www.lanzvillaowners.com We've always stayed in Faro Park , it suits us but you really do need a car , but there are loads of villas in Playa Blanca
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.