Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
I've booked Playa Blanca for November 11th, its a long time to wait but its something to look forward to :D
Nov 11th-18th HL Rio Playa Blanca in Playa Blanca with 23 others altogether.

Maryb
Holiday village flamingo beach playa Blanca on 15th May for a week :)
Iberostar lanzarote park ,playa blanca 24th feb for 2 weeks
Villa Julieta Playa Blanca 2nd September for some heavenly peace and quiet. :sun2
ficus costa teguise 7th march just me and hubby for our wedding anniversary :sun2
trasjohno.

I went to ficus 18 months ago-we enjoyed Hope you do to. For a good night out try Cactus jacks about 5 mins from ficus-good night out and they did a happy hour for drinks around 8pm ish and a good selection of food which was lovely. Sorry for going slightly :offtop

LFF x
Sun Royal apt/hotel, Playa Blanca 17th April 11 for a week. Looking forward to it. Third time to lanzarote & second to PB
next sat the 26th Feb - PDC - one week playa park bungalows - cant wait for a bit of warmth (hopefully) and just relaxing ...see you there if you are in town the same week!! ;)
Staying at Costa Luz Beach PDC on 5th June. Myself and 7 girlfriends, sun, sea and sangria!!! Can't wait! :hols
Just booked the Lanzarote Bay in CT on the 1st August for 2 weeks. Great Hotel, really pleased. Kids so happy they put their swimmers on
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.