Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Las brisas, playa blanca here we come 14th july cant wait
  • Edited by Blade918 2009-07-02 14:12:27
Just boked for the 3rd of sep for 12 days, 9 weeks today cant bloody wait, look out costa teguise he come the girls!!! :cheers :sun2
:sun2 5wks 6days & counting...lanzarote bay 13th august 09...soo cant wait :cheers
Going Playa Blanca 10th Sept for 3 weeks, :D :D Cant wait, can honestly say we deserve it this year! :sun2 :cheers
Hi
Cant Wait going on wednesday 8th july only one day away , 6th time can't go anywhere else love it !!!
Usually stay in matagorda but going to fariones apts this time anyone any info of nice places to eat close by ...
:cheers 5wks 2day & we hit CT Lanzarote Bay get ready 4 the mad Northern Irish :sun2
fly out on 27th july from manchester staying at the Don Paco Castilla Hotel in PDC
I'm looking to go back 25th March next year... I absolutely loved my holiday to playa blanca :sun2 it was only last week I came back and it feels like ages ago :( Roll on next year or a big lottery win, whichever comes first :D
Hi Sandy_beaches

Have you got around to doing car hire and driving yet ?

Andy
:) got back on Thursday, going again 26th November :tup
Hiya Acorns8 :D I did think about it, but when we were on the way to the hotel on the coach, I got that horrible scary feeling about being on the 'wrong' side of the road and I decided I was too scared again to actually try driving myself... :yikes I'm still thinking about it and maybe one day I will :rofl
:sun2 4wks 1day & we hit CT Lanzarote Bay get ready 4 the mad Northern Irish :cheers
We are off to Don Paco Castilla on 27 July 2009 for two weeks, also flying from Manchester. Maybe see you there!!!
Will be there for a week from 27th September, in PDC after 2 nights in Madrid. :cheers
Leaving for the airport in about 15 minutes. Should hopefully be having a drink in Tiny's bar by 9 p.m. :wave:
First trip to Lanzarote - Playa Blanca on 30th Aug, can't wait! Flying from Manchester.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.