Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Less than 5 weeks to go, can't wait. Wonderin if anyone else has stayed at Los Helechos apartments in PDC?
ive stayed there twice, all the apartments are privately owed. Small complex of 2 story apartment blocks with nice gardens and a lovely pool. Very quiet and private youll often have the pool area to yourself. 2 minute walk down a steep hill to the beach and central for new town and old town. Old town 20 minute walk.

A good choice.
going to pdc on the 2th july. Staying in lomo blanco. looking forward to a bit of sunshine :rofl
Thanks for that Carper, can't wait, only four weeks to go now. In desperate need of a bit of sunshine!
me and my best friend are going to Lanzarote in 3 days for her 21st birthday :D cant wait for sun.. freezing in London today!!

xx
:glynis :fly just over 11wks & counting...returning to lanzarote bay for the 3rd year running...sooo cant wait :hols
:tup going 5 weeks yesterday and counting, madsue get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16th July for a week with 5 friends , staying in the pueblo marineros apartments in playa blanca.
Sunday, counting the seconds. 5th time in Costa Teguise! :)
Going to Oasis lanz on the 26th July for 2 weeks from Birmingham!
Does anyone know their email address so I can request a top floor room? Ta.
20th July Flora apartments PDC - never visited before we've been to mainland Spain/Majorca for the past 10 years so looking forward to a change :-)
Just booked for 12 August 2010 dead chuffed free child plrcae for school hols :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.