Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
First trip to Lanzarote , staying at the ficus in costa teguise , flying from manchester on the 13th sept :D :D
We go out 3rd Jan FOR 11 nights first time to Lanzarote. Just hoping weather is dry as cant be any worse than U.K. Going to PDC.
Well its 9 weeks today for us, a family of 5. We have have had a very bad year so are completley suprising all the kids with ' wake up, we are off on holiday' Its amazing i have managed to keep my mouth shut!
Arrrrgh - 2 days to go!!!!! :yikes

The scream is in reference to the flight, not a big fan of it and it's already giving me sleepless nights! Don't know why I let myself get so wound up because every time it turns out okay. I think I just don't fly enough to be used to it. Used to do a lot of UK flights, Aberdeen - Birmingham, about once a month, but only ever done one longer flight to Italy 2 years ago, so i'm out of the habit again. So therefore - aaarrrrggghhhh! :yikes

But on the plus side, i'll be in Lanzarote, soaking up the sun, this time on Friday!

:D
:clap going November 26th, madsue look out cos here I come in 12 days :wave:
Hi The Hotspurs, I think you will get more replies if you post exactly what you just did here, but start a new topic, call it something like "Advice for first timers"

People may not spot it in this topic, but if you do a new topic I am sure you will get lots of helpful advice :)
Thanks shorty.

Welcome TheHotSpurs. If you give me a moment, I will split your post from this thread and place it in a topic of its own as shorty suggests, so that it receives the attention which it requires.

David :wave
EDIT: your new topic can now be found by clicking HERE.
Just booked for a week, leave on the 15th Jan, got a great deal with Ryanair.
23 February my GF and her Parents, all inc. H10 Rubican in PB, tbph I cant wait, I've actualy had enough of this weather now!! :sun2
Fly out in 9 days. Only thing is I've had a dodgy stomach all night/day! Hope it's not appendix otherwise I'll have a nice wound to heal in the sun!
My 3rd visit on the 25th March for 10 days! not been for 2 years so really looking forward to it!! PDC here we come!
We are going to PDC on the 3rd April for7 nights.

We went last October and stayed in Playa Blanca and had a really lovely time.

Louise
Going 12th-26th Aug :) :) Booked a 2 bedroomed villa in PB just past the marina, cant wait!! need some sun!!! :sun2 :tup :cheers
booked 26th March 1 week, Ryanair flights from BHX and staying at the Hotetur Lanzarote Bay

10th Wedding anniversary and going without the kids (they are staying with grandparents)

Can't wait
:D just booked flights, really good price, going 25th April for a week, staying with madsue again. Also going 1st July staying in PDC :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.