Hotel Complaints

Complaints of experiences at hotels
I can't say I have had a bad holiday experience. I just make the most of things if it's not how I thought it would be.
I went to Protarus in Cyprus many, many years ago and found almost every bar had karaoke. You just couldn't escape it even when at a restaurant. Every second song seemed to be a little girl singing My Heart Will go on.
  • Edited by Fiona 2018-05-18 16:06:06
Millennium, Porto Rico Gran Canaria. First accommodation was dire. On showing us alternative apartments we got stuck in the lift between 2 floors. Stayed in 3 apartment complexes in total.
2 years ago I was on my way to Vilanculos, a beautiful stretch of coast in Mozambique, over a day's drive North of Maputo.

Unfortunately, we had radiator troubles while driving throughout the capital (Maputo), and ended up spending two weeks in the city, completely missing out on the tropical vacation I was so looking forward to.

There is nothing wrong with Maputo. It is a culturally rich African city, with incredibly friendly people. But it is very busy, and a bit mad, especially the roads.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.