Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Hi! Stayed in Regent Cha-am for two weks in August. Lovely hotel (stayed there in August 2006 as well) They were still renovating when we went so we got a complimentary upgrade from standard room in the main wing to a beautiful room overlooking the gardens/hot tub area in the Regency Wing. Check if renovations have finished yet, you may get lucky!! Having said that we stayed in a superior room (pool view) in the main wing in 2006 and that was lovely as well. To be honest, we only really used our balcony late at night to have a nightcap and the view doesn't really matter then. The hotel is very flexible when it came to choosing a room. The first one they showed us had twin beds and we asked if they could show us one with a double and it was no problem whatsoever. Please ask if you have any other questions. Could talk all day about Cha-am. Jayne :D
hi Jaynie
Would you be first to review the hotel for us please? We have it here :D
Hi Fiona. I know this is a bit off topic but do you feel any better i know you were'nt very well before your hols has thailand been good to you..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.