General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I have just renewed my Insurance with Insure and Go as they include Egypt,Tunisia and Turkey.
I was pleased with the price as Worldwide would have been considerably more.
A couple of years ago I had been to Egypt and Tunisia and when I tried to renew my insurance I was told they no longer cover these countries on a European policy.It may have been because of the Revolutions but thank goodness we didnt need to claim for anything. :tup
my annual insurance is with L&V i have worldwide cover. but reading their Europe only cover, it includes amongst many countries Tunisia,Egypt,Turkey even Russia
Sainsbury's Bank includes Tunisia in Europe though I don't know about Egypt. This information is current as of yesterday.
I needed worldwide insurance to go to India which is why I checked the countries covered. It was cheaper for me to get worldwide cover which didn't include Tunisia and just get a single policy if I go to Tunisia, I needed cover for over 65 days so this was the cheapest way for me to do it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.