Eastern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Eastern Europe
Wonderful review, thank you so much.

Sarah
Excellent review, thank you. I was particularly interested in the Montenegro part, as it's somewhere very high on my wish list.
Great review, I have just returned last night from my visit to Montenegro and Dubrovnik and will try and write a reveiw over the next few days, (hope I can make it as interesting as U2fan). We loved it.

Lots of ironing and things to catch up on just now, should not be on the computer.

Linda
A great review- perfect for anyone else considering a similar holiday. I have never heard of Holiday Options- must find out more about them!
My parents are flying with Croatia Airlines in a few weeks time- but to Bulgaria! I will have to tell them to have breakfast before boarding. I dont suppose they will want the free alcohol at 7am in the morning!
( I've only just caught up with this as I was on holiday when you originally posted)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.