Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
i have seen them at Dalaman airport but I think they load a bus from several flights, it could mean a wait at the airport.
:D We have used http://www.transferonly.com and are cheaper than holiday taxi's.

We have found them reliable and good price also i think its £25 return for one person
you couldalso try transfers through travel republc roughly 21.00 return, i think they use resort hoppa.
Carol @ Tunga travel, website shows £80.00 return from Dalaman to Icmeler private transfer :wink:
Do you have Carol's web address please ?

We normally book our boat trips with her but have lost her web addy thanks :D
Type tungatravel in google and you shall find :D
or click here
Thanks for the replies. I think it's just a case of her deciding whether she wants a potentially long wait at the airport or pay the extra for a private transfer.
:D The longest we have ever waited was 20 minute's that's with a shuttle transfer :lol:
20 minutes is not bad at all. Thing is though, mother in laws flight lands at 01:45 so I don't think she's too keen on a possible long wait at that time of day. We can get a private transfer from the apartments but they send a 12 seater mini bus and it's £90 return whether you're a party of 5 (like us) or on your own. There's only your party on the bus though, there's no waiting for anyone else.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.